This website is run by Nether Whitacre Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrastlevels and fontsby using your browser settingsor installing a browser extension
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.AbilityNethas advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 7 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: The Clerk, Beverley Woollaston on the details above.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint,contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Nether WhitacreParish Councilis committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.This website is fullycompliant with theWebContentAccessibilityGuidelinesversion2.1AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.Thiswebsite was last tested on 15thOctober 2020.The test was carried out by Shemeam.com. We used http://wave.webaim.org/to test the entire website.
This statement was prepared on 15th October 2020.