Information We Collect
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information, a newsletter etc. or make a purchase or book tickets.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by use to analyse how visitors to our website interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop this website and make it a better experience for our visitors.
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Blocking%20cookies
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Cookies are there: The cookies used are analytical cookies.
- What cookies are doing: The cookies are being used for analytical purposes.
- Implied users consent to store a cookie on their device: Implied consent can be obtained by linking directly to this website.
Use of Your Information
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to anyone but we may, on occasion, provide aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
(a) by telephone, 01675 470595
(b) by email, firstname.lastname@example.org .
(c) by writing to the Clerk at Nether Whitacre Parish Council, 1 Church Lane, Lea Marston, B76 0BJ